1. The fuel of the four-stroke gasoline engine is clean gasoline (above No. 90), and the lubricating oil is SAE30 four-stroke engine oil. The new machine has been idling for 2 hours, and it can be used normally after the engine is warmed up and the oil is changed. The oil should be changed every 30 hours accumulatively in normal use. Check the oil level before and after each use.
2. When the four-stroke air-cooled gasoline engine is working continuously, the crankcase temperature cannot exceed 90 degrees, and it can continue to work after 15 to 20 minutes of shutdown when it is overheated. Fuel filling must be carried out in a cold state. The cold engine should be used normally after running at low speed for 3 minutes. Do not use the maximum throttle for a long time when not cutting the grass.
3. Do not run the gasoline engine at excessive speed. Except in emergency situations, stop at low speed.
4. The oil must be correct, authentic, and clean, and the gasoline must be clean and fresh.
5. Non-professionals are not allowed to adjust the carburetor. When adjustment is necessary, generally tighten the oil needle clockwise slightly, and then turn it counterclockwise for 1.5 to 1.75 weeks.
6. The air filter element should be checked frequently, washed with soapy water or replaced regularly.
7. After the gasoline engine has been running for 100 to 300 hours, use wood chips or bamboo chips to remove carbon deposits once. When cleaning, remove the cylinder head to remove the carbon deposits attached to the cylinder, cylinder head, piston, valve, etc. Carbon deposits must not enter the cylinder bore and valve seat.
8. Keep the gasoline engine, especially the cylinder fins clean.
9. When refueling, checking, repairing, and maintaining, remove the spark plug cap, do not smoke, and keep away from open flames.
10. Do not operate indoors. When the machine is working, except for the operator, irrelevant personnel are more than 15 meters away from the machine.
11. Check the tightness of the bolts in the working part and other parts before and after each use of the machine.
12. If there is a clutch, do not start the gasoline engine until the clutch is exposed, that is, the machine is not installed.
13. Other lubrication parts of the machine should be regularly filled with lubricating oil or grease according to the instructions.